Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sappy...very sappy

I am in a very sappy mood today and songs like this really seem to sum up my thoughts from the last few days. I have been listening to Pandora Radio and have the Gillian Welch station going at the present time. I dont think it is helping my current state of mind in the slightest. Probably only nurturing it actually.

I truly dont know why I am like this right now. I am completely fine with being single. But something has come over me lately which causes me to dream/yearn for a mate. I really just dont understand it at all. And it is driving me insane!

Which Will by Lucinda Williams

Which will you go for which will you love
Which will you choose from, from the stars above
Which will you answer which will you call
Which will you take for for your one and all
Tell me now which will you love the best

Which do you dance for which makes you shine
Which will you choose now if you won't choose mine
Which will you hope for which can it be
Which will you take now if you won't take me
Tell me now which will you love the best

No comments: