Monday, October 12, 2009

JUST FOR FUN

I haven't posted anything in a while. And sadly I am not going to take the time right now to write about all that is going on as I am not in the writing mood. Things are great though. The school year is off to an amazing start and things are running much more smoothly than last year.

For the time being, I am going to complete the following survey I was awarded by a fellow blogger and hs friend. This is called the Over The Top Award and you can only use one word in your response. ONLY ONE WORD...this should be interesting.... So here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? SIDE

2. Your hair? SHORT
3. Your mother? NURTURING
4. Your father? HUMOROUS
5. Your favorite food? BACON
6. Your dream last night? ODD
7. Your favorite drink? CHERRY COKE
8. Your dream/goal? PEACE
9. What room are you in? GREAT
10. Your hobby? SEWING
11. Your fear?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? NORTH
13. Where were you last night? HOME
14. Something that you aren’t? UNHAPPY
15. Muffins? PUMPKIN
16. Wish list item? KAYAK
17. Where did you grow up? CHARLOTTE
18. Last thing you did? MESSAGED
19. What are you wearing? CLOTHES
20. Your TV? OLD
21. Your pets? SALLY
22. Friends? AWAY
23. Your life? AMAZING
24. Your mood? JOLLY
25. Missing someone? RONI
26. Vehicle? AWESOME
27. Something you’re not wearing? BRA
28. Your favorite store? TARGET
29. Your favorite color? BLUE
30. When was the last time you laughed? YESTERDAY
31. Last time you cried? MONTHS
32. Your best friend? RONI
33. One place that I go to over and over? WORK
34. One person who emails me regularly? JESS
35. Favorite place to eat? MOTO

The rest of the award requires me to give the award to 6 other blogs but I am feeling lazy and only have 4 blogs to award so I am going to skip that part. I promise to update soon.

No comments: